𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐬. october was so eventful, i think for everyone. i’ve been re-reading the crystal code by @tamaradriessen_ and the portion about crystals for chakras came to me at the perfect time. i went back to @insighttimer and revisited the best chakra balancing meditation i have ever done.
it’s called chakra healing ‘on the go’. it’s the best 10 minutes you’ll spend on a rainy night in - i promise.
speaking about rainy nights.. this october has definitely been the 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 i’ve ever had.. i would say that being aware of the innate alignment of the energy centres within me has helped tremendously.
𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. i’ve been excusing myself a few times as needed to balance myself out with some deep breathing, mindful moments and meditation more than a few times this month. it has become my new secret weapon in times of need.
it’s those small victories where you act differently 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆. there is no better feeling than observing your own growth.
• i said goodbyee to alcohol.
• started filming for the new channel.
• i’m finally learning how to do my make-up (properly, lol) with a new friend who is the coolest @artroom.mua
• i realized just how powerful we can be when we no longer care about others opinions of ourselves. frankly, what others care about you is none of your business anyways.
• taught me that i am my most important priority.
• i learned that there is an 𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒂-𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 doggy teeth cleaning company (bc + alberta) @k9gentledental so happy about this and looking forward to ash's appointment!!
• i finally realized that walking and meditating are the two biggest daily tasks that 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉 especially for the grey days.
• i get it, that i don't actually 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 coffee. tea all day, everyday.. okay well not all day.
this month i have been on point with my 𝒅𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 to get my lymphatic system moving.. 3 times a week before I shower is my goal. the routine itself gets so much quicker and efficient as you build it into your life. my favourite part is that you feel a profound shift.. 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚.
it’s like.. one moment you feel full of stagnation and pent up energy.. you dry brush.. and you immediately feel like the highways and vessels are all instantly free flowing. i feel like i can breathe so much deeper after dry brushing - 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈.
speaking of a shift in energy.. my boyfriend 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒃𝒐𝒙 this month when i was in a funk and needed some help. he brought me back to my crystals and reminded me how powerful i feel when i get in touch with their frequencies. ah, i am so grateful for him.
okay.. back to crystals.
𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐭𝐞. i’ve been so intrigued by this crystal this month. it was sitting on my table and i kept observing it just sitting there.. day-after-day.
bronzites healing properties:
- very protective and grounding
- the key element to restoring harmony
- helps with indecisiveness and self-doubt
- a great aid when making plans and taking steps for your future
𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞. this beauty from @luzia_crystals is a mineral which is used for cleansing our chakras.
fluorite is the great emotional equalizer. when your life is off kilter to bring yourself back into balance and avoid a breakdown, connect with the aligning energy of this beautiful crystal.
𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞. when i found my abundance stone in heliotrope i was very impressed with the intentional pairing behind the word and the stone. sun stone is not only a talisman of good health and a long life but is reputed to bring its owner respect, good fortune, riches, and fame.
𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. these days i am focusing on 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒆𝒕. i realized i have some work to do in this arena and i have been enjoying rewiring my mindset here.
𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐞𝐚. my morning go-to is currently a mandarin sencha. it smells like autumn comfort in a cup. it is an absolutely divine green tea. i alternate with a plain sencha or pu erh as well.
𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚. the usual. chamomile with orange peel + 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒄𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒂 because nothing screams the last quarter of the year like bergamot.
𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞. this is some thing that will likely always change as i continue to grow. i like to type out and format my practice so i can easily makes notes, observations and not forget the small but important details.
after i heard a podcast between @jayshetty and @drjoedispenza i had some realizations about the energy centres and just how 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒔. i'll be focusing on this for the rest of the year.
66 days till 2022.